Saturday, March 30, 2013

Central PA Fishing Excursion

Gentlemen,

The Central Pa fishing trip is almost upon us.  Now is the time where we must decide who is bringing what.  Here is what I can provide: sleeping accommodations for Friday and Saturday night.  Breakfast both days and one case of Curly's finest home brewed beer.  Here is what is needed: lunch for Saturday, beer and who is planning on staying when.  The following decision will need to be made about dinner on Sat:  make something at my house, or Troegs.  Let me know.
Curly out.

6 comments:

Coach said...

Bringing Bushmills, an Aerobed andexotic cheeses. Anything alse I should bring? I vote for dinner atTroegs.

Curly said...

Sounds good. Troegs for dinner it is. All we need now is lunch for Saturday and some more beer for the evening.

Bear said...

I will bring beer and assorted venison products also lunch items what are you thinking? Cold cuts?

Curly said...

Cold cuts will work.

Coach said...

Pastrami?

Coach said...

Thanks for hosting us Curli. You are thrice a gentleman, scholar and charcuterer non-compar!