First the second installment of bacon infinity, behold the bacon mobius, there is no end to this bacon in sight. Go ahead trace your way around it, unending bacon pleasure isn't it?
Second instead of just cheesy bacon tater tots, I give you bacon wrapped around cheesy tater tots.
Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs
· ½ bag Tater Tots (thawed to room temperature)
· 1 8-ounce package Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cut in ¼-inch squares)
· Hot Sauce
· 1 16-ounce package Bacon (strips cut in half)
· ½ cup Brown Sugar
1. Preheat over to 400F
2. Cube the sharp cheddar cheese in to very small pieces.
3. Cut bacon strips in half.
4. Cut out a small center portion of a Tater Tot, place cheese cube in the center of the Tater Tot.
5. Wrap the Tater Tot and cheese cube in one of the bacon strips that have been cut in half.
6. Roll in brown sugar and place in pan seam side down.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turn each bacon wrapped Tator Tot over to brown the bottom. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes until the bacon is crispy. Cool and serve with your favorite sauce.