Now they are the latest entrant in the wader market with their Sidewinder Waders.
"Wear the versatile NRS Sidewinder Bibs as a fishing wader, or combine them with a dry top for complete cold-weather immersion protection. An adjustable waistband seals the top, and the waterproof relief zipper is a major upgrade over other dry bibs.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric has a proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish that work together to lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless movement with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- We designed the upper for maximum comfort under your PFD, and two side adjustments keep the fit snug to limit water entry.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs protect the Eclipse fabric socks.
- 2" wide wishbone style suspenders stay in place whether you're seated in the boat or standing.
- When combined with a double-skirted dry top or paddling jacket, the Sidewinder Bibs give you a versatile dry system comparable to a dry suit.
- Cinch your inner tunnel in the 4" wide double-pull waist for a dry, waterproof seal.
- Or, wear as a wader. Tighten the double-pull waist band to limit water entry.
- TIZIP® MasterSeal relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without stripping off your life jacket and bibs.
- An additional layer of Eclipse fabric on the seat and legs reinforces high-wear areas."
Lots of premium features with a price point seems to be targeting the mid-range of the market at: $449.95
A promotional video is also available:
We'll have to wait and see what actual use reveals as to quality and durability, but with their reputation, I expect good things.