Tuesday, February 19, 2013

5 Reasons to Fish Central Pa

1.   Stay free at shay Curly's.  Your stay includes, 1 complimentary Bloody Mary, free home made bacon and as much Juno as you can handle.
2.  Get humbled.  Think your good at fly fishing.  Come fish the letort, and get spring creek served.
3.  Fries drizzled with hop oil.  That's right, Troegs brewery is only 20 minutes away and they have fries drizzled with hop oil.  Nuff said.
4.  Give a fishing guide his comeuppance.  Tired of your local fishing guide beaugaurding all the spots?  Come and learn from the minions, some of there best techniques. Includes the slap and tickle, the dangerously close back cast, and the goon stare down.
5.  Another brewery.  After fishing falling springs, enjoy a smoked lager at Roy Pitz brewery.

Who's in?

19 comments:

Bear said...

When?

Curly said...

Any weekend in march except Easter

stew said...

the later the better maybe I will be recovered enough to fish or at least drink.

Coach said...

Planning to hit Pulaski for steelhead 3rd weekend in March, (let me know if interested), but other than that am available / in. P.S. Bear and I may hit Spring Creek this Sunday?

Johno said...

curli, great post! no mention of ear plugs???

Curly said...

I didn't mention the tang either.

Curly said...

I'm throwing out two dates, march 23 or April 6.

Coach said...

April 16th is very intriguing...

Coach said...

6th not 16th

Curly said...

6th sounds good to me. Who else is in?

stew said...

curli i hope to be in and staying in the tang.

Curly said...

There will be room at casa de'Curly's for whom every wants to crash.

Bear said...

In

Coach said...

In!

Captain said...

In

stew said...

curli you might have to set up a tent in the yard

Coach said...

Should I bring Aerobeds?
Keep I mind that the following weekend has the Hell or High Water festivities emanating from Chateau Lewis along the South bank of the WB. This year I'm going to try to not get so piflicated that I can't make it to the Film Festival.

Curly said...

That would be good. I have one aerobed , the couch, and the portable hammock.

Coach said...

Aerobed at hand, in anxious waiting mode now...