Monday, September 26, 2011

MORE ABOUT THE BOOTS

Dureing our recent trip to the Salmon River I rediscovered another reason I wanted to get away from felt bottomed boots...The mud. Its like walking on ice. So after observing and getting the report from Stew whom himself just purchased a pair of simms boots I decided I did not want to want to tear my groin doing a split walking on the muddy trails.






These are the Simms Rivertek boots with the BOA system. They are comfortable have good ankle support and great traction on the trail and in the river. The cleat system works well but it is a crock of shit they are not included with the boots and they charge $40 for them.


Sorry no laces let alone blue ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bear, first nice stealhead. second thanks for the boot post. I will check out the pair you went with. I think for the price I have to go with the freestones. plus i can upgrade to blue laces

stew said...

Mr. Steelhead will not like the no blue laces thing.