Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You might remember this guy...

The infamous Mike Heck!




Request from the Minions faced with a two spot public access parking spot blocked by a pickup truck sporting an Orvis endorsed guide sticker, "Hey can you move your truck over a little so we can park here?"

Mr. Heck said, "Uhh, guys, I'm guiding here, there isn't a lot of room, and there's quite a few of you in the truck."

He's lucky we didn't succumb to our baser instincts to lay the smack down on him.

Well anyway, he's got a new book out.


Maybe we can get an autographed copy?

3 comments:

Curly said...

Am I allowed to sign in urine?

stew said...

I wish no one would waste their money on a day fishing with an asshole.

Anonymous said...

This dude is the biggest Ass on the planet. I pray I see him stream side.